Sunday, October 3, 2010

Change the language


 Since the new layout and system on Blogger.. I found out that I had to follow many steps in order to manage the blog :D  for creating the blog was easy..but the steps to manage were quite difficult :D 
It seems that old Blogger was easier hehehe...


Here is the way of changing the language on your blog.. I found that some friends here  had this problem.  I hope this entry will help you guys ^^

First.. if you have already logged in to your account and see your profile.. please look at the right top of your blog..there are some navigation that you can choose..please click on Design..

then you will see the page for changing the layout.. then you have to click a link on the right top of the page once more..there is a link with the name : Dashboard. Click it then you will see another page that you can maintenance the blog..you can choose English for your blog...

Happy trying ^^

3 comments:

  1. Dear Dhika,
    It didn't really work. I still see my blog in Arabic. I don't know if you see my blog in Arabic too. Can you do me a favor and check?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charbel..

    yes..I saw your blog in Arabic yesterday and also today. I am not sure what was wrong with your blog because I tried to change the language on my blog into Arabic then I changed it again into English and it worked..

    please try it one more time.. then let me know if it is worked or not ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a handout if needed. It might help if we have problems changing the language.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete