I can't describe one by one about what I have had during the course..Webquest,Blog,Delicious,ANVILL,interactive PPT, PBL,ABCD objectives and many more.. Shahnoza made a wonderful list about what we have learned so far. For me.. I think Webquest, PBL, interactive PPT and online tools are some of the knowledge that I will use in my Speaking class. How lucky I am to have so many sources that can be used in the future.. I am so grateful that I am part of this wonderful course..it's truly an inspiring journey..
I want to thank all my dear classmates..I have many talented and wonderful friends here..Though we live in different part of the world but it seems that we truly "sit" in the same room! Share ideas, opinions knowledge and help each other are the activities that I will miss alot and also the blogs and the discussion board.
For the next participants in this course, my suggestions are
- Devoting the time (It will hard at the beginning and you will feel hectic but after you can manage the time..everything will be fine)
- Follow all the instructions.
- Put the technology first in all aspects that you will learn in this course
- Don't hesitate to ask..either on the board or sending an email to Robert even if you think it's only a small matter.
- Complete the tasks on time and focus about the final project since the Week 2. Robert will give you the tasks and use them as your steps in doing the final project. You will see that they will be useful when you meet the deadline.
- Be active in Discussion board and the blogs..you will find many great ideas and experiences from your classmates..
- Don't give up even if you feel that it's so hard to do all the tasks in your real life and the course. You will get through it.
I want to say thank you so much to our dearest,Robert, for all his guidance during the course. To all my classmates.. I am already missing you all...I hope we can still keep in touch...whether by the blogs or other tools such as social networking..It will be great to "meet" you after the course..