Friday, November 26, 2010

Keep them all.. ( Week 8 )

It's almost at the end of Week 8 and I think that most of my classmates are very busy with their tasks in real life and also in this course since the final project is on the way..I am struggling to manage my time in doing the project but I think I'll overcome this obstacle...

This week is more practical because we have to make an exercise whether it will be used online or offline and Robert gave us many links to make one.  I chose the printed exercise because I still haven't had the internet connection in the lab.I'll keep the links as my references. A class site is also one of the task this week. It will be great if I can make a class site such as Nicenet or a blog but I think I'll keep that as  my future plan. This week is another busy week, isn't it?

 ANVILL  is also a great tool for enriching students' ability in speaking although it requires good internet connection.  It took me a while in exploring ANVILL because it offers many great things such as Voiceboards, Quizzes and Survey, and Livechats. It gives me another tool and technique in my Speaking Class. While reading the explanation of ANVILL, I imagined about applying it in my lab along with the other tools for speaking practice. I am sure that I can get there soon..

Two more weeks in the class..soon I am going to miss it..

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dhika,
    I think I'm going to do the same. I'll do an exercise now for the task and I'll keep the class blog as a future plan as we are in the middle of the semester now. I will for sure have a class blog next semester, but one of my concerns is how to keep students motivated in using a class blog. I have to keep thinking and maybe read what others have to say about this.
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nada ..

    I think some of our classmates also have the same concerns with you regarding a class blog. Hassan also made one. I think it will be nice to have audio or video for early entries. It always can attract students. You can ask them to make a project then post it on the blog. The project with NGO will be a great start for the blog..

    Godluck dear Nada ^^


    Regards

    Dhika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Dhika,

    I really love your blog design. Have you printed what you have written in your blog out? If not, can I suggest you to do and make a booklet? Yours inspires me to do mine!

    Best,
    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moo..

    Glad to know that you love it ^^
    I decided to change the layout each week to give new theme in the blog but I think I will stick with this one..

    Nice idea ^^ thank you..I never thought about it..keep it as a booklet..
    You know..I know 2 freelance writers in Indonesia who published their entries on the blogs into novels..they turn out to be famous writers!

    Goodluck Moo ^^

    Cheers

    Dhika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dhika,

    You managed your time better than I did! You have already done so many things! I really think that you are doing great progress! Good luck for all of us in coming Week 9 and 10!

    Shahnoza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dhika,
    I realized you changed your blog again ! Nice design.
    Yes, I am sure everyone is busy as a busy working on their final projects.

    I also enjoyed working with the new tools.

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dhika
    I agree with Cecilia and Moo that your new blog design is great. And yes, printing a blog is a fine idea, but maybe someone will make a movie, too. Have you heard of the movie "Julie and Julia" with Meryl Streep? It is about a person who blogged about cooking Julia Child's recipes for one entire year. You too might become famous!
    Robert

    ReplyDelete